ADMISSION’S REQUIREMENTS FOR A BACHELOR
Degree Of Science In Nursing
RN – BSN
- May apply online to enroll.
- Part of the enrollment process is to request official transcripts from all previously attended colleges and universities. Mail transcripts to: Office of Admissions American College of Health and Technology 7777 Davie Rd Extension, Bldg A, Ste 302-1A, Davie, Florida 33024.
- A 2.0 cumulative GPA is required for entrance to the RN – BSN program.
- Submit copy of an RN license (Expired licenses accepted, Revoked Licenses not accepted).
- Submit a current resume.
- Catalogs are available to students one week prior to enrollment.
- All accepted students must read, and complete the Student Enrollment Agreement and receive the catalog electronically. The student must submit the down payment requirement, if applicable.
- Students enroll in each quarter separately with payment requirements.
- American College of Health and Technology will keep records of prospective students denied admission for at least one year.
- Prospective students, who were denied admission and would like to view their file, may submit a written request. Access to view the file will be granted within 24 hours of request.